Opportunity for Women’s Sport Leadership Academy 2016.
WSLA 2016 aims to bring together forty outstanding women leaders, half from the UK and half from around the world, providing a unique learning environment that will support the women to further develop their leadership competencies.
Who is the WSLA aimed at?
We are seeking applications from women who:
- Are currently in middle management or recently appointed senior managers or board members of sport/sport-for-development organisations
- Have key areas of responsibility such as heading up a specific department/area/project for their organisation or have current responsibility for influencing people and/or managing staff
- Are identified as future leaders by their organisations
- Are committed to making a difference and enhancing opportunities for women and girls in and through sport
- Have good written and spoken English (please note that no translation service will be provided)
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional development
By the end of WSLA 2016 you will have:
- Further developed confidence and competence in a range of leadership behaviours
- Produced a Personal Development Plan with clear goals
- Developed career strategies
- Participated in regular networking
- Improved intercultural understanding
- Greater self-awareness
- Better knowledge and understanding of the global women and sport movement
- Access to international mentoring networks and have extended your own network
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Follow me on twitter:@midassoccer